Ecorain ERA 501 Single
• Onsite Stormwater Management.
• Environmentally friendly made from selected 100% Recycled Polypropylene.
• Recharges Groundwater Table through principle of infiltration.
• Mitigation of downstream flooding.
• Site space utilization and minimum site disruption.
• Economical and Low system and reduces liability issues.
• Modular Structure for design flexibility.
• Heavy load carrying capacity.
• Supplied in Kit form for ease in transportation.
• High void surface ratio for quicker infiltration.
• Light weight hence no heavy machinery or skilled labor required.
Tanks Dimension Chart
Always Install Tanks Upright for Maximum Strength and for Warranty.
Evenly distribute and connect the small panels into one large panel.
Next, working from one end to the other, attach a second large plate on the opposite side of the first. Once the top and bottom large plates are attached, complete the sides of the tank module.
Maintenance and Inspection
EcoRain® America philosophy recommends Point Source filtration of water before it enters EcoRain America Tanks™ or Drainage Cells.™
POINT SOURCE WATER FILTRATION
Water filtration occurs through a permeable surface above the EcoRain America Tank™. Suspended sediments such as silt and trash remain on surface, filtered out before water enters the system; there is nothing to clean out of the Tank.
When a catchment basin is used, maintenance is relegated to removal of gross pollutants from the catch basin.
A catch basin designed to handle the appropriate volume of water will not allow trash or large sediments to enter the EcoRain America Tank™.
UNIQUE ERA-510 ECORAIN America CLEAN-OUT PLATES™ FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
If required by an Engineer, EcoRain® America Tanks™ can be designed with clean out/flushing points to remove any possible accumulation of sediment. The Clean-out portal has a round six-inch hole at the center base of the plate to accommodate camera and high-pressure hose. Flush water through the tank by inserting a highpressure hose through the portal on one end and vacuum it out the opposite end.
When using a Clean-out Portal, we recommend annual inspection of the tank. If necessary, perform a flush at that time.
EcoRain America SINGLE TANK ASSEMBLY
To build a DOUBLE unit (or larger), follow the directions above, starting at “Assembly Instructions:” using the top of the existing unit as the large plate.
Completed tank modules should be staged as close to the installation area as possible.
MULTIPLE TANK ASSEMBLY
• Captures Rain Water for Reuse
• Mimics Natural Groundwater Infiltration
• Enhances Landscape Features
• AASHTO H-25 Load Rated for Trucks
• Simple Design
• Lightweight and Modular Units
• Less Excavation
• No Need for Heavy Equipment to Install
• 100% Recycled Materials